Heavenly Aces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Ace Forums

+2
_p33kaboo_
*White_Out*
6 posters

GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server)

*White_Out*
    *White_Out*
    Admin

GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Empty GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server)

Post  *White_Out* Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:14 pm

There is a program that has been out for a while called GSC. Maybe some of you have heard of it before and some haven't. For those who haven't GSC is like x-fire but allows you to create/have your own voice server so you can talk to people (sorta like vent). Now I'm not saying we need to leave ventrilo, but this is my friend's uncle's ventrilo, and its limited to about 20-30 people I think. So if things get kinda.. big.. we have a back up server that allows 200 people that I just made.

If you want to download GSC here's a link.
    GSC Download

If you want a tutorial on how to set up your audio as well as connecting to voice servers, please visit the following links I have provided below (the link to the entire support tutorial is also provided):
    Setting Up Your Audio
    Connecting To Voice Servers

-------------------------------------------------

I will be on GSC and also ventrilo at the same time, and it is my hopes that we all switch to GSC until we get a permanent ventrilo server up and running (aka paying for a ventrilo server). If we don't want to pay for a ventrilo server, then we can just use GSC as the server is only deleted if no one connects within a period of 90 days I think. If you are going to join GSC, please post your User ID below this as a reply so everyone can add you to the friends list. The Heavenly Ace voice server has already been setup and the info is posted below for you to easily locate and connect to it(it's in red). Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-------------------------------------------------
    Heavenly Ace's Server Info:
    This information provided is going to help you find and connect to our GSC Voice Server either by IP directly or searching for the server by name. Please follow the steps lay'd out below (with images to help):

Adding the server and connecting by IP Address:

1) Go to GSC and select the "Voice" tab, then go down to "Add" and select "By IP Address"
    GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Step1m

2) Type in the exact same information in the image below this until both the both look exactly the same and hit ok to add to the public voice servers list.
    GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Step2

3)Double click on the server called "Heavenly Ace Clan Server" to connect and your done (image link not working, click to view the image)
    GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Step3search

--------------------
    Adding the server by searching:

1) Go to GSC and select the "Voice" tab, then go down to "Add" and select "By Searching"
    GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Step1search

2) For the Search Criteria, make sure you are searching by "Name" and "Contains". Type in "Heavenly Ace" and click search, and select the server that's named "Heavenly Ace Clan Server". Do not click "Join Selected", instead click "Add Selected To..." and click "Public Voice Servers".
    GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Step2search

3) You should be back at the main panel. Double click on the server called "Heavenly Ace Clan Server" to connect to the server and your done.
    GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Step3search
    _p33kaboo_
    _p33kaboo_

GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Empty Re: GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server)

Post  _p33kaboo_ Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm

hmm thats interesting lol and babe ur friends vent server can hold 50 people =]
    *White_Out*
    *White_Out*
    Admin

GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Empty Re: GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server)

Post  *White_Out* Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 pm

ohh lol still... lol
    [K]illjoy
    [K]illjoy

Post  [K]illjoy Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:45 pm

I'll make the switch. =)
    Ryan LJ
    Ryan LJ

Post  Ryan LJ Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:21 pm

its kool i like all the diffo things on it, like picture and messaging and stuff good job Smile
    [K]illjoy
    [K]illjoy

Post  [K]illjoy Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:41 pm

I know, and you can change the style of how it looks. It's pretty cool, only thing is that when you try to play crossfire. You have to open Crossfire then open GSC, kind of annoying but it's still pretty cool.
    HeavenlyAce

GSC - Free Voice Client (and free voice server) Empty GSC

Post  HeavenlyAce Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:11 am

Ey guys i call on GSC HeavenlyAce Razz
    [K]illjoy
    [K]illjoy

Post  [K]illjoy Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Is your in-game name Heavenly Ace?
    Drizztmonk
    Drizztmonk

Post  Drizztmonk Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:15 pm

the name on gsc is Drizztmonk
    [K]illjoy
    [K]illjoy

Post  [K]illjoy Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 am

I don't know if we still use GSC. We mainly just use ventrilo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 am